Wednesday 1 June 2016

My 20th birthday!

My post is late! I know!

I knew I was going to blog about turning 20, but truth be told, growing up comes with challenges, and man I am beat. I need a little bit of looking on the bright side, and remembering the good things, so here is my birthday in pictures, which turned out to be (one of) the happiest day of my life. I only really took pictures of one event that happened (from many!), but I was blessed the whole day, 3 cakes and surprises on surprises on surprises! It was great, so enjoy.















I think the best part is that, my different friend groups tried to make it special together. Growing up, I was always super paranoid when friends from one gang meet friends from another, but everyone just gelled! I guess its comes with age and maturing, but I'm so glad.

Thank you for your wishes, and the love. I've never felt more appreciated than my 20th birthday, and I owe it all to a great family, and amazing friends. + I got one very unexpected surprise, AJ showed up when I thought she was in the UK! I cried so many tears of joy. I am currently in a place where I do not have many happy words, but they say pictures speak a thousand words, so heres to remembering the good days on all of the bad ones.

Love,
Mirr



No comments:

Post a Comment