Saturday 4 June 2016

Roadtrip?

I'm currently in a car ride that feels like its taking forever (seriously, it felt so much shorter getting to Kedah, I don't even have the energy to snapsing anymore!) My cousin just got married, and her husbands family is in Kedah. My dad taught it would be fun to take a road-trip and drive to attend the wedding. I guess it was a not horrible idea, I've been pretty down and sad this whole week so a trip would've forced me to stop sulking in bed. Plus I taught, I could blog about Kedah and the things I saw, the stuff I ate.

Except the moment we got to the hotel, I went to the toilet and I swear to god, someone pulled the flush in my body. It was like WOAH, surprise mira, this is all the contents of your stomach. And it didn't stop, I had to shit (pardon my french) every half an hour! It was my worst case of food poisoning yet (which idk how I even got poisoned, I hadn't been eating anything weird or much at all the past week). Hence, all I have to say about my trip is, diarrhea.

I mean when Im sad I like to purge all my emotions but I didn't know my bowels signed up for it too.

My roadtrip was pretty much me alone in the room, taking no trip at all save ones to the bathroom. I broke the toilet ok cause I flushed so much. The wedding was nice but I couldn't eat much because my stomach was really upset and everything that went in wanted to come out five minutes later. And thats suchhhhh a pity because the food was apparently really good.

Anyway, I hope the highway has good enough connection because I am nottt gonna reach home before 9.30. I forget how tiring sitting down can be, and am always (sadly) reminded whenever I take long trips. Sorry my post today is a lil shitty (hehe, geddit)

Love,
Mirr

No comments:

Post a Comment