Thursday 5 November 2015

Im applying for uni !

I am sat here, in the Resource Center in KY, the most nervous I have ever been in my life. 

I just did all my corrections on UCAS, and Im just waiting for final comments about my personal statement before I submit in my application form. Yes, my actualy legit real application to university in the UK. This form will literally determine my next 4 years, and my degree and in my opinion, a lot of the rest of my life. This online page, this is it.

This page looks so, standardised. It almost disturbs me that this is alllll that my dream univerity admission officers will know about me. I mean COME ONE, Let me take you to coffee come get to know me better, IM MORE THAN THIS. But alas, this is it, this is all I get to show and I have flexed all I can flex.

UCAS allows you to apply to 5 unis in England, and 4/5 of my choices are all London schools, haha. Yeahp, putting allll my cards in. Im so grateful for KY's University Relations office. They have earlier deadlines and I was complaining a lot about it, but in hindsight, they guided me and my friends a lot. Don't think other colleges have an office dedicated to University applications or have people as dedicated as our Pn Kas. Still though, I am extremely anxious, and Im just praying praying and prayinggg that I get into my first choice uni.

Ok I sort of wrote this to just de-gelabah. If any of you are applying to UCAS as well, good luck! 

Love,
Mirr

9 comments:

  1. what universities did you apply for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im applying to ucl, kings and manchester for pharmacy, and ucl and kings for pharmacology :)

      Delete
  2. what makes you change your mind from going to law school?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Long story short I don't think Id be happy with my life doing law. Planning to write about this in detail soon !

      Delete
  3. what is your current height and weight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My height is i thinkkk 156 cm (i think lol) and im 44 kg nows :)

      Delete
    2. woww i love your weight and kind of admiring you a lot! Thanks for the reply!

      Delete
    3. Ahahahah, thanks i guess? Remember weight is just a number, love yourself 💕

      Delete
  4. hi is your a-levels books still available?

    ReplyDelete