Saturday 23 July 2016

23.07.16

Hello lovely people of the internet world!

I feel like I haven't updated this space about me in ages. My post nowadays centre around my opinions or beauty reviews, and I miss just plain ol blogging. 

I've been spending my time being a stay-at-home mom pretty much. Run errands for the family, drive around whoever needs to be driven, meet up with friends for brunch, set some time aside to exercise (yes, I do that now) and organise activities/small trips/adventures with loved ones. I feel like a late 20's social butterfly mom and i love it! This is the lifeeeee. Some of my friends who are in the same situation as me (i.e. waiting to enrol into uni) have taken on jobs or are interning, but not me, I just want to rest my bones. I figured, I'll be spending the next 4 years of my life (insyaAllah) interning my time away I should just take it easy before it all gets crazy and I have no choice but to hustle. 

Oh I also did this


Its just a wig! But I'm wearing it out and rocking it like my real hair. I've alwayyyys wanted to dye my hair blue/green, but my parents won't let me, so I found a way around the system. And to be honest, I really like wearing wigs now. It looks like real hair, a lottttt of people totally fell for it, and its not hot or uncomfortable. I think you shall see me in crazy colours a lot now. I'm having fun, being the pixie I always felt I was meant to be.

I'm laughing a whole lot nowadays. A-levels results are out 11th August, and I am sooooo nervous (pray for me please, if ikhlas, if you wanna), but I can't help but think that I could be leaving this country and all my loved ones pretty soon. I want to spend all the time I have here choosing happiness, and my days have just been great. Making the choice to be present and positive is a smart and rewarding choice! Its funny, the closer I get to the prospective leave date, the more I fall in love with this country and all the people in my life. Alhamdullilah, I'm so lucky to have things that'll make saying goodbye hard (if I have to, if I get the results i need to get, if things go as planned a big INSYAALLAH)

So, I know I promised to post twice a week, but I have missed posts two or three times already. The thing is, as much as I do love my blog- it is a space which I feel I can truly express myself, me and all my contradictory facets- I feel like a scheduled post time makes me post just because. I have content, but its not content I would post if I didn't have to. So I think I'll be reverting to just posting when I want to, instead of a promised time and date. Hopefully, that'll mean no more sub-par posts. I'm so sorry if this upsets any of you, but you can put your email in to get notified whenever I do post in the sidebar of the right, or follow me on twitter, I update overtime I post something new here. Occasionally, if I feel really strongly, I'll update my instagram about new posts, so you could follow me there too (shameless promo huhu). Maybe I won't post so often while I'm still in Malaysia, but I'm hoping to document a lot of my UK (insyaAllah, if I make it) experience on this blog!

I hope everyones been doing great, wherever you are in you life right now. Be present, make use of every moment. Hope you hear from you lot soon and often.

Love,
Mira

No comments:

Post a Comment