Monday 22 February 2016

My feels : 230216

Lonely is a pit I get too comfortable in,
Laze does not feel as good as it used to,
Good feels like having a break you earned,
Realization is like getting all the wind knocked out of your lungs,
Its like getting a chance to breathe all over again.
Forgiveness sometimes feels like I am betraying myself,
Dread is hoping forgiveness felt like being set free,
Truth means I am not as forgiving as I aspire to be,
Hunger is, well its normal, it shouldn't be ignored,
And a full tummy begs for a nap,
Stroking a cat feels like stroking nice hair feels like stroking a fluffy carpet feels like redemption,
Love is different, 
Sweet nothings are nothing and love knows that now,
 Love is sunday morning lay ins and slow dancing in plain clothes,
Love has never felt more real.

No comments:

Post a Comment